Blood Orange & Rosemary
Spring is upon us, summer isn’t too far and I live in Florida, so that means pool, boat and beach days are right around the corner! I love me a fresh and seasonal cocktail and that is what I am bringing to you with this blood orange and rosemary cocktail! Also the rosemary simple syrup used in this cocktail is everythinggg, I also used it in a latté the other day!
What you need:
- 2 oz Vodka (or Gin)
- 3 oz fresh squeezed Blood orange juice
- 2 tbsp Rosemary Simple Syrup (See recipe here)
- top off with Grapefruit LaCroix or Club Soda
- Rosemary Sprig, for garnish
• In a cocktail shaker add vodka, juice and simple syrup and shake
• Pour over ice in your glass
• Top with soda & garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig
My glasses are from Anthropologie and unfortunately they don’t have these exact ones anymore. However, they do have flutes and wine glasses in this style! The copper juice press is from William Sonoma and you can shop these two items below!