These are my everyday beauty products I couldn’t live without! I use these products almost every single day, I wrote a little description of each starting from the top left …
• I have been using Summer Fridays products just over a month now and couldn’t be more obsessed with all three of these face masks! I use the overtime mask every Monday, for exfoliation and a fresh start to a new week! My personal favorite is the Jet lag mask I use about 2-3 times a week and then the R&R mask is my “treat yo self” mask when my skins needs a little more love.
• Playa dry shampoo has become my go to! I have thin hair and I have noticed a lot of different dry shampoos make my hair more greasy. Playa doesn’t, it is also a clean product and smells so good!
• I have been using Davines products for over two years now, theres no turning back for me!
• Whenever I get a spray tan, South Seas Skincare Moorea Moisturizer is the only body moisturizer I use because it keeps my skin so hydrated my spray tan lasts forever!
• I heard so many good things about Cliniques “Take the day off” cleansing balm and once my esthetician mentioned it, I had to get it! It has now become a staple in my nightly routine. It literally just melts my makeup off and makes the process 100x easier!
• Too Faced Melted matte lipstick I wear everything single day, paired with some kind of plum color lip liner. The two lip liners I have been using lately is:
• Addicted is an understatement when it comes to La Mer foundation, nothing has made my skin look so silky smooth! It also doesn’t make me break out. I almost wish I wasn’t introduced to La Mer products because they are on the expensive side BUT so worth it! I feel like spending money on facial care is an investment in yourself haha. With that said, I also cannot live with out La Mer’s moisturizing cream and eye cream! Especially the eye cream, after every use I feel like life was injected back into my face haha!
• I not only use this Tarte bronzer for some color but literally for everything, including eye shadow and contouring. It has orange undertones which works with my skin tone perfectly.
• I’m a big believer in sunscreen, especially daily application on your face. I love Pevonia’s sunscreen because it doesn’t leave that film like feeling on your skin. I apply my moisturizer, Pevonia sunscreen and then my makeup and it doesn’t even phase me that I’m wearing sunscreen.
• Coco Rose is a favorite of mine, whenever I go to Anthropologie I aways snag one and it lasts me a couple months. It is a gentle body exfoliator!
• Along with Coco Rose I grab this Baudelaire lufa sold at Anthropologie. It feels a little rough when you hold it but once it gets wet it feels really nice on your skin!
• Agent Nateur is an aluminum-free, long-lasting deodorant made with food-grade ingredients. NOW that’s what I am talking about!
Shop my everyday beauty products below